TEE Emergency Module
This Ultrasound Mentor module includes procedural tasks and clinical case scenarios for hands-on training of Transesophageal Echocardiography (TEE) exam in emergency medicine.
Target Specialties: Emergency medicine, trauma medicine
- Live echocardiography simulation using a real TEE probe
- Self-guided, step-by-step practice of a TEE emergency protocol, including standard views and anatomy recognition
- Typical real-life ER case scenarios such as VF, cardiac arrest, chest compressions cases and pericardial effusion
- Performance assessment and user feedback
- Advanced didactic helpers such as anatomical labels and 3D anatomical map
- ECG monitoring, cine loop recording, M-Mode, manual and auto-measurement tools.
- Bi-plane and 3D ultrasound imaging (in selected cases)