Our Support Policy
3D Systems assigns the highest priority to Customer and Technical Support for our medical simulators. We are committed to doing our utmost to provide our clients with support and assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This support is available in real time via telephone, email or web-based support. The following list of Specialists and Engineers will provide you with customer and/or technical support whenever it is needed for simulators.
Automatic Over-the-Air Updates
Automatic Updates use Over-the-Air (OTA) technology to ensure that your Simbionix simulator software is always the latest version available.
It allows to automatically download and perform software installations easily and quickly, without customer our support or user intervention. Similar to Windows Updates, it is performed silently, online, and does not interfere with simulator practice.
How does it work?
Automatic Updates client software is performed by a customer support technician on the customer’s simulator. After the client is installed, 3D Systems’ Automatic Updates server will perform software updates using OTA technology, as soon as any new software is released.
Benefits for Customers:
- Customers with Automatic Updates will always have the latest module and content version with latest features
- Less burden on customer technical staff (no need to spend time on installations sessions in front of the system)
Examples of updates:
- Installation of an updated module version with new features/functionality
- Update of MentorLearn new content such as courses, proficiency benchmarks, new localization language
- Installation of new modules
Who is entitled to get it?
Any customer site with valid warranty or service agreement, subject to hardware limitation (specific older systems are not supported).
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
SERVICE VIA THE PHONE
This number will automatically route to Customer Service Personnel 24/7/365