New Lobectomy Module
This new module allows users to train on the complicated procedure of Video- Assisted- Thorascopic- Surgery (VATS) Lobectomy.
A complete learning environment enables the user to practice the full procedure in the module’s free hand case in a lifelike environment featuring:
- Realistic complications and complication control, including bleeding, coagulation and stapling
- Lobe mobilization for hilum exposure
- Fully-responsive anatomical environment, featuring breathing and pulse movement of the entire surgical scene
The module includes:
Free-hand case: Dissection and division of the fissure, blood vessels and bronchus.
- Full- detailed anatomy
- Simbionix haptic mechanism
- Full didactics materials:
- 3D anatomy atlas
- Real expert videos