Unlimited simulated ultrasound cases are possible with the MyCase editor. Simply import real patient scans (volumes) from your ultrasound equipment into the U/S Mentor.
The scans are converted into simulation cases, creating a library of unlimited scenarios that can be practiced in a valuable hands-on learning experience.
MyCase provides the ability to quickly create new clinical training scenarios, either healthy or pathological, in just a short and simple workflow.
Features and Benefits:
- Expand the number of hands-on training cases on the Ultrasound Mentor.
- Intuitive and quick workflow allows users to create new cases in no time.
- Create and edit your own clinical findings for in-depth diagnostics reporting.
- Customize your own measurements menu, including the expected results. Trainees will receive evaluation at the end of the training.
- Volume types enabled: OB-GYN, Echocardiography (Volumes from GE Voluson and GE Vivid ultrasound machines are supported)
Full integration with MentorLearn:
- Export your new case to MentorLearn and add them to existing modules.
- Full performance report at the end of the case for objective trainee evaluation.
- The new cases can be integrated into the courses and training programs you build.
- Localization – MyCase allows you to write patient files and case descriptions in your own language
**All languages are supported but right-to-left languages such as Hebrew and Arabic