FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Thoughtful design translates to the most realistic representation of the hand movements of robotic surgery.
- The only simulator to provide complete robotic procedure simulated cases allowing performing critical steps of various procedures.
- The most realistic graphics of human anatomy with realistic simulation of tissue response to instruments.
- A comprehensive multidisciplinary training curriculum from basic skills and suturing to complete VR clinical procedures.
- Adheres to the skills/tasks/errors and metrics of a comprehensive robotic surgery training curriculum.
- Ever-expanding content for diverse medical specialties provides the user with the most value.
- Developed in close collaboration with the medical community to ensure accuracy.
- The only robotic surgery simulator that is fully integrated online for efficient simulation curriculum management
- Setup options suitable for individual and team training.
Didactic features and educational aids are developed in collaboration with medical educators to enhance knowledge of the procedure and anatomy.
- Simulation of errors and bleedings enable decision making and control of complications.
- Interactive task and procedural guidance.
- Anatomy identification customized per procedural case.
- Tutorials – experts’ videos performing tasks/procedures on the simulator and videos of real procedures.
- Trocar placements/docking positions customized per simulation.
- Technical skills reporting and assessment – comprehensive performance metrics.
- Customization of curriculum, benchmarks and scores