Meeting the Training Needs of Radiology and Urology Specialists
The PERC Mentor is a medical simulator for training percutaneous access procedures performed under real-time fluoroscopy.
The PERC Mentor simulator provides healthcare specialists with opportunities for training and practicing basic tasks and skills on a variety of virtual patients.
The PERC Mentor helps specialists acquire the following skills:
- Hand-eye coordination
- Processing of 2D fluoroscopic radiographic imaging into
3D “mind’s eye” visualization of anatomies
- Fluoroscopy image manipulation
- Tools and guide wire manipulation
- C-arm manipulation for obtaining ideal access
- Use of needles of varying sizes and lengths
We welcome the input of the Medical Community, and would appreciate your feedback. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.