SHOULDER LABRAL REPAIR MODULE
The first complete procedure training module available for arthroscopic surgery on the ARTHRO Mentor. Relevant for advanced trainees, who need a powerful didactic tool to practice shoulder instability procedures.
The new module includes training for 3 shoulder arthroscopy complete procedures: SLAP, Bankart and posterior Bankart repairs.
The module’s main objective is to practice the steps involved in various instability repair procedures including:
- Diagnostic Arthroscopy
- Labral debridement
- Conservative debridement – Contour edges of torn Labrum
- Debride Glenoid
- Decorticate Glenoid boney
- Drilling into bone
- Placement of suture anchors
- Suture thread manipulation
- Passing suture thread through the Labrum