ARTHRO MENTOR PLATFORM
The ARTHRO Mentor offers state-of-the-art training tools for arthroscopic surgery skills acquisition. The simulator features a line of simulated procedures focusing on the main joints with 3D images and haptic sensation, to allow users to learn key aspects of the procedures, in a didactic and safe environment.
The procedures themselves range in difficulty from the very basic – to advanced complicated procedures.
ARTHRO Mentor II
- Height adjustable platform
- Robotic arms for dynamic haptics
- Interchangeable knee/shoulder/hip models with Integrated storage
- Fully articulated knee model that can be extended/bent and be applied with Varus/Valgus
- Shoulder model in beach chair and lateral decubitus positions
- Hip model in supine and lateral decubitus positions
- Foot pedals and arthroscopic handles