ANGIO MENTOR PLATFORMS
The ANGIO Mentor family of endovascular simulators is an excellent example of our commitment to provide flexible and cost-effective solutions, from stationary to ultra-portable. The platforms are updated to reflect the evolution of endovascular techniques and provide cutting edge, robust and serviceable simulation technology.
All platforms run our ever-expanding portfolio of 35+ ANGIO Mentor modules, as well as ANGIO Mentor iCase and Procedure Rehearsal Studio.
ANGIO Mentor Suite ll
IDEAL FOR TEAM TRAINING
A stationary simulation platform that provides a true-to-life Cath Lab/ Hybrid Operating Room clinical environment, ergonomically designed and optimized for training of interventional teams.
Features and Benefits:
- Life-size patient mannequin provides a realistic team training experience
- 5 integrated access sites enable practicing various endovascular approaches and using multipleaccess sites in the same procedure
- Easy integration of an actual C-arm creates an even more realistic setting and enhances team training with an X-ray technician
- Live TEE integration enables using a real TEE probe to practice maneuvering and image interpretation, as well as team training scenarios involving operators, X-ray technicians, nurses and anesthesiologists
- Adjustable table height and control panel position provide ergonomic comfort
- Wheeled system and TV monitor enable easy transfer and adjustment to different work environments
- Radiation Awareness Training using the AR application displays the radiation scatter and allows practicing and establishing the ALARA principles
ANGIO Mentor Flex ll
IDEAL FOR REMOTE COURSES AND CONVENTIONS
A compact and easy to use solution for training anytime and anywhere, suitable for remote meetings and courses.
Features and benefits:
- Packed in a single wheeled case suitable for check-in and enables carrying the simulator anywhere
- Quick plug-and-play setup allows time-efficient training that does not require technical expertise
- Snap-in, replaceable tracking stations facilitate hassle-free system maintenance
- TEE-ready to enable practicing live TEE during endovascular interventions that require TEE guidance such as Transseptal Puncture and LAA Closure
- Available in dual access configuration for relevant procedures such as EVAR and TEVAR
ANGIO Tab Pro
IDEAL FOR DEVICE DEMONSTRATION AND PROCEDURAL TRAINING
An ultra-portable, carry-on solution, ideal for clinical reps meetings with physicians, teaching procedural steps (for hospitals/training centers) or rehearsing at home for an upcoming procedure.
- Packed in a small carry-on suitcase for maximum portability
- Instant, one-minute setup for time-efficient demonstrations and trainings
- Runs complete procedure simulation using touchpad and keyboard to enable teaching and practicing procedural steps
- Authentic deployment handles enable realistic device operation experience