LAA CLOSURE MODULE
The LAA Closure module enables individuals or team training of complete procedural LAA Closure steps including LIVE TEE and doppler, in a variety of anatomical settings, and includes multiple complication scenarios.
Cath Lab Team Training with LIVE TEE
- Live TEE (Exclusive) using a realistic probe for echocardiographer training, enabling cath lab team training
- Doppler evaluation of device sealing which can be recorded
- Full procedure simulation including transseptal puncture, transseptal sheath placement, device sizing and placement using echo measurements
- Occlusion device recapture – the device can be fully recaptured and redeployed several times to achieve optimal sealing of the LAA.
- Complications: Aortic punctures, LAA pericardial effusion, coronary air embolism
- Anatomical Variations: Cases including various LAA anatomies and types of Fossa Ovalis (Transseptal Puncture membrane)
- A step-by-step self-guided tutorial case
- Preset TEE views for non-echocardiographers