The Ultrasound Mentor family is expanding with a new Pediatric mannequin
Offering realistic training needed to perform and interpret pediatric ultrasound imaging with a growing library of modules, focusing on Point-of-care ultrasound (POCUS), such as abdominal, emergency medicine and critical care scenarios for pediatric clinicians.
Features and benefits:
- True-to-life, palpable mannequin, based on a CT scan.
- Easily alternate pediatric ultrasound mannequin with the male or female mannequins for continuous training.
- Basic Skills module – an opportunity for pediatric subspecialties to gain confidence with eye-hand coordination skills and ultrasound image controls.
- Expanding library of modules – starting with Abdominal and eFAST module, to bedside echo, advanced echocardiography, lung and more to come.
- Advanced diagnostic tools are at the user’s disposal: Color Doppler, CW, PW, M-mode, measurements and more
- 3D anatomy atlas, self-guided tutorials and enhanced educational aids, designed for beginners to advanced learners.
The New Pediatric Ultrasound Simulator
Joins the Ultrasound Mentor Family