MENTORLEARN FEATURES AND BENEFITS
All Training Delivery and Learning Management Under One Umbrella
MentorLearn integrates 3D Systems’ simulators and educational content into a web based simulator curricula management system to help training programs incorporate the simulators into their curriculum and demonstrate efficient and effective training for accreditation and certification purposes such as ACGME accreditation.
Only 3D Systems’ MentorLearn Cloud Offers:
- An optional online management solution for a complete line of simulators.
- Access to courses, administration and performance data from all simulation training.
- One access point from which to connect to more than one Simbionix simulator.
- Ability to perform registration and administrations tasks remotely from the comfort of your home / desk.
- System and content updates.
- Online access for learners to personalized curricula, learning components for review and simulator reports.
Curriculum and Proficiency Based Training
- Extensive simulator content is incorporated in the skills training curricula to provide practice in increasing difficulty levels.
- Ready-to-use curricula include expert-derived performance goals established by scientific institutions and demonstrated as effective.
- customizable proficiency level benchmarks to provide learners with a curriculum to follow until achieving desired proficiency level.
Advanced Debriefing Reports Include:
- Comprehensive objective metrics based on educational tools such as OSATS.
- Documentation of participant progress following simulator training.
- Reports with learning curve graphs, in the context of proficiency based curriculum, to help learners understand their achieved skill level.
- Ability to follow and control the training process and learner attendance at all times.
- Option to export reports into files to obtain information for curriculum improvement and for research purposes