ILIOFEMORAL VENOUS INTERVENTION MODULE – COMING SOON
The Iliofemoral venous intervention simulation module on the ANGIO Mentor allows physicians to practice the diagnosis and treatment of venous iliofemoral outflow obstruction scenarios using the femoral approach. It enables performing all steps of the procedure, including measuring the stenosis using an IVUS catheter, performing angioplasty, stenting, and monitoring ACT and vital signs. A variety of drugs are available to treat hemodynamic changes. The module includes a selection of patient anatomies, presenting different IVC bifurcation types and various stenosis locations, and degrees.
- To practice iliofemoral outflow obstruction in a variety of patient anatomies
- To practice performing venography using oblique projections to locate the target vein
- To become familiar with the use of IVUS imaging in order to correctly size and position the stent
- To practice correct stent sizing and positioning, in order to avoid stent migration
- To practice PTA and Stenting techniques based on the target stenosis location