CAMERA MANIPULATION MODULE
The Camera Manipulation Module on the LAP Mentor simulator was designed to allow users to practice and master fundamental camera navigation skills while exercising its features in a safe, yet fun and engaging environment.
The module enables the user to concentrate on obtaining the camera’s required skills, which in turn will be implemented in hands-on practice. Such skills include the correct usage of the horizontal plane, angled optics, zoom and focus.
This new module is available exclusively on our new LAP Camera Pro, which is essential for this module.
To acquire camera navigation skills, such as:
- Camera holding and spatial awareness
- Maintaining and controlling the horizon
- Angled optics usage
- Become familiar with the 0° and 30° camera manipulation and orientation
- Master the camera’s zoom & focus mechanisms
- Practice camera stability, given smaller objects that require skilled handling