This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud responsive contributed a whooping 141 entries.
Entries by responsive
– Introducing the first-ever virtual reality robotic prostatectomy simulation training
– Patient-specific 3D printed kidney models developed in collaboration with Tulane University School of Medicine enhance training and surgical planning
– Full color 3D anatomical model reveals the network of vessels responsible for breathing problems
– Underscores how doctors are utilizing 3D technology to advance personalized medicine and achieve better outcomes
– New LAP Mentor™ Lobectomy module trains on complicated procedure of Video-Assisted Thoracoscopic Surgery (VATS)
– GI Endoscopy – Fundamental Skills training module helps learners prepare for flexible endoscopic surgery assessment
– RobotiX Mentor™ is the only VR simulator to offer training for robotic clinical procedures
– ARTHRO Mentor Hip Diagnostics is the only available VR simulation module for complex hip arthroscopy procedures
– Comprehensive Advanced Knee module includes customizable diagnostics
– 3DS to showcase its full range of personalized healthcare solutions at AAOS Annual Meeting
As the world progresses towards personalized medicine and treatment, 3D Systems has re-imagined the future of medicine. 3D Systems provides the most advanced and comprehensive 3D design-to-manufacturing capabilities. Patient-specific models can be printed from segmentation files that are created by the PROcedure Rehearsal Studio software. Clients can upload their patient’s clinical data on Simbionix software and […]
– RobotiX Mentor™- the only hands-on complete procedure training simulator for robotic surgery skills.
– LAP Mentor™ Cholangiography training module- developed to help avoid bile duct injuries.
– GI Mentor™ flexible endoscopic surgery skills training module- to prepare for the SAGES (Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons) FES hands-on test.
– New Simbionix RobotiX Mentor™ is the only hands-on, complete procedural training simulator for robotic surgery skills.
– Company demonstrates new module at European Association of Urology (EAU) Robotic Urology Section (ERUS).
Training module launched for the practice of transvaginal ultrasound exams.
3D Systems provides a complete solution for training simulation programs, committed to the advancement of clinical performance and optimization of procedural outcomes through education and collaboration.
Our support hotline is available 24 Hours a day: 1-803-326-9050
This number will automatically route to Customer Service Personnel 24/7/365