MENISCAL REPAIR MODULE
The new module offers a didactic tool for orthopedic surgeons interested in practicing an all-inside meniscal repair procedure. The module contains common pathologies under all-in arthroscopic repair approaches and enables the trainee to practice these different procedural steps in a structured manner.
The module’s main objectives include:
- Learn how to diagnose and identify relevant pathologies in the knee joint
- Improve diagnostic identification of knee tears and the correct clinical approach to repair them
- Learn to choose the best tool and the best approach to different meniscal tears
- Practice using a multitude of all-in devices
- Learn to determine the number of sutures required to allow complete repair of a meniscus tear