Enables the trainee to acquire skills essential to building confidence and ease with basic arthroscopy techniques. Exercises in a non-anatomic setting provide a relaxed environment for both individuals and teams, aimed at improving orientation, eye hand coordination and manual skills.
- To become familiar with camera manipulation
- To master eye-hand coordination
- To acquire the skill of using the probing tool
- To acquire triangulation perception
- To understand the maneuvers inside knee, shoulder and hip
- To learn thread manipulation required for suturing