ARTHRO Mentor™ is an advanced arthroscopic training simulator. As the most effective tool for arthroscopic surgery skills acquisition, the system reduces training time and considerably improves the learning curve of the complex surgery techniques.
The simulator features a line of simulated procedures, combining fiberglass / polyurethane anatomical models (shoulder, knee and hip) with 3D images and haptic sensation, to allow users to learn key aspects of the procedures. Simulated procedures are performed utilizing a realistic set of tools as used in the OR including the arthroscopic camera, which allow the trainee to acquire a true-to-life hands-on experience.
- Detailed realistic anatomical models
- Realistic surgical instruments adapted for use with the simulator
- Haptic device
- Elevated platform and adjustable tools location for maximal comfort
- Training curricula including tasks and full surgical procedure cases
- Statistic and graphic data for training assessment
- User management capabilities
The ARTHRO Mentor library of cases includes a didactic sequence of training tasks to develop the navigation skills required to reach the eye-hand coordination using both the arthroscopic camera and the virtual instruments.
Training modules in increasing difficulty include healthy anatomies and various pathologies in the following:
- Fundamentals of Arthroscopic Surgery Training (FAST)
- Arthroscopy basic skills
- Knee diagnostic procedures
- Knee therapeutic procedures
- Shoulder diagnostic procedures
- Shoulder therapeutic procedures
- Hip diagnostic procedures
We welcome the input of the Medical Community, and would appreciate your feedback. Please email Ofer Thaler, Product Manager at email@example.com