FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Angiography Suite / Cath Lab / Hybrid OR Simulation
- Real time creation of continuous fluoroscopy, roadmap, CINE and DSA imaging.
- Simulation of C-arm and patient’s table maneuvering using a control panel.
- Ability to store and browse images/sequence acquired..
- A comprehensive drug panel including anti-hypertensive, anticoagulation or thrombolytic agents.
- Vital signs and ECG monitor reflecting complications or drug administration.
ECHO visualization capabilities gives intra-operative structural and functional assessment of cardiac structures in real time. ICE (Intra Cardiac Echo) and TEE (Transesophagel Echocardiogram) including doppler are incorporated in several cardiac modules.
- 3D anatomical views – allow the trainee to work without fluoroscopy to become familiar with the anatomy.
- Virtual instructor messages and warnings – guide the trainee through the procedure.
- Self-guided tutorial cases with step-by-step instructions.
Trainee Tracking and Assessment
- A procedure log tracks all user actions- devices used, contrast injected, imaging, drug administration, hemodynamic changes and complications.
- A comprehensive performance report includes tracking and capturing objective parameters: Accurate device selection and manipulation, trainee errors, complications, contrast and imaging.
- Learn and practice the procedural steps.
- Encounter a variety of anatomies, including difficult or rare anatomies, which may otherwise not be encountered during a training period.
- Improve technical skills and performance.
- Experience a variety of diagnostic and interventional devices.
- Perform errors and manage real time complications.
- Improve imaging and radiation safety skills.