Validation studies confirm that in a clinical setting, the PROcedure Rehearsal Studio may be an optimal tool for the advance planning of an endovascular procedure. Pre-Op planning may result in better overall outcomes for patients- and holds many advantages to the clinician such as:
- Simplify procedure planning
- Shorten procedure time
- Reduce radiation exposure time
- Reduce usage of contrast media and tools
- Prevent complications and reduce risks
- Enhance effective decision making
Great examples of how the PROcedure Rehearsal Studio’s advanced technology can be used may be seen in the presentation and various live cases shown below. In all cases CT scan was first loaded into the PROcedure Rehearsal Studio workstation followed by rehearsing the procedure in a true-to-life virtual reality environment.